USN’s ZMA+ is produced using the specific ratio of Zinc monomethionine aspartate, Magnesium and Vitamin B6, the combination of which has become one of the number one supplements used by strength and power athletes, bodybuilders and endurance athletes. Deficiencies in Zinc and Magnesium are common in athletes resulting in reduced testosterone levels, lack of performance, reduced recovery, cramps and fatigue.
USN’s ZMA+ contains within sensible limits, a powerful combination of ZMA powder, vitamins as well as Beta-alanine, which has been shown to delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue.
WHEN TO TAKE ZMA+
- 30 – 60 minutes before bedtime.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF ZMA+
- Magnesium: -Contributes to normal energy metabolism -Helps maintain a healthy muscle and nervous system -Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for normal protein metabolism
- Zinc: -Contributes to normal protein synthesis -Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C: -Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
MEN: Take 4-8 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
WOMEN: Take 3-6 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements.