Virectin is one of the male enhancement supplements which claims to help male sexual performance in a number of ways using an all-natural formula. But what exactly makes it stand out when compared to the many other brands already available? In this review, you’ll see exactly why this supplement ranked as a top male enhancement supplement.
What are the Key Ingredients in Virectin?
The Virectin formula consists of many standard, commonly-used male enhancement ingredients but whereas other brands will normally only use a few of the key substances, Virectin includes a sizeable number.
Additionally, Virectin’s formula stands out from the competitors’ brands due to their high quality and levels of potency.
There are sixteen natural key ingredients in the formula, all substances that are vital for improving* male sexual performance, energy, and stamina.
- Some of the most important are Prosexual Nutrients, amino acids that are an important part of the blood vessel dilation process. In turn, dilated vessels allow more blood to fill the penis, supporting the ease of the erection.
- Caltrops is another vital, natural substance that supports male hormonal levels in the body, further strengthening endurance during sexual activity.
- Niacin, Selenium and Ashwagandha Root combine to positively affect sperm production, supporting the volume which not only makes for a more powerful orgasm but may also improve* fertility.
- AvenaSativa, commonly known as Wild Oats and HerbaEpimedium both act as sexual desire agents, desire being another aspect of male sexuality which declines with age, while Tongkat Ali supports sexual energy and can even help treat* other mild sexual problems.
- The use of Maca Root powder, often hailed as a ‘superfood’, not only helps sexual desire but, because it contains essential antioxidants, also improves* overall health.
- The mineral Zinc has been scientifically proven to support general health while Fenugreek Seed helps regulate hormonal balance.
- Saw Palmetto also has this ability, but, even more, important to some men, has the added benefit of also supporting the prostate.
- CniddiumMonnieri, Damiana Leaf and MucunaPruriens all work on improving* the blood flow to the genital region which may create a stronger erection.
The Official Website listed all the natural ingredients, many of these ingredients have been independently clinically tested and performed well in consumer trials.
What makes Virectin one of the most interesting male supplements on the market is the fact that it works on several aspects of male sexual function, allowing it to have multiple benefits. These include:
- Increasing* blood flow to the penis
- Ensuring* sex hormone levels are at their peak
- Increasing* libido and sexual stamina
- Increasing* sexual energy for prolonged sexual activity
- Improves virtually every area of male sexual health; improves blood flow for firmer erections, increases hormone levels and libido, increases ejaculate volume and sperm count for added virility
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Extremely low risk of side effects
- Ingredient list is disclosed
- Delivers short term and long term effects
- Secure, discrete online ordering
- Customer testimonials are provided
- Does not include Yohimbe
- Uses independently tested ingredients
The official website recommends taking 3 pills daily, on an empty stomach.
How Much is Virectin?
Currently, a single bottle of 90 count costs $200 with purchase of multiple bottles reducing the price per bottle significantly.
How Long Before Effects Are Seen?
Most consumers should feel some effect after the first dose since certain ingredients are capable of working immediately. However, these types of products usually show full results over the course of a few weeks.
With hundreds of male enhancement supplements currently on the market, choosing the correct one can be a difficult task. Virectin is a reasonably priced product that does contain a number of independently tested, natural ingredients that have been known to have a positive effect on male sexual performance.
The fact that is omitted Yohimbe from the formula is a good sign, as this ingredient does pose some risk for certain users, particularly those taking other medications.