Ganoderma Lucidum Pills- Buy Ganoderma Lucidum Extract Pills Nairobi Kenya Uganda Somalia Ethiopia Tanzania Sudan Ganoderma Lucidum Powder Products
Ganoderma Lucidum Pills
Firstly Ganoderma Lucidum Pills has OTHER NAME(S) such as: Basidiomycetes Mushroom, Champignon Basidiomycète, Champignon d’Immortalité, Champignon Reishi, Champignons Reishi, Ganoderma, Ganoderma lucidum, Hongo Reishi, Ling Chih, Ling Zhi, Mannentake, Mushroom, Mushroom of Immortality, Mushroom of Spiritual Potency, Red Reishi, Reishi, Reishi Antler Mushroom, Reishi Rouge, Rei-Shi, Spirit Plant.
Ganoderma Lucidum Pills Overview Information
Secondly Reishi mushroom is a fungus. Some people describe it as “tough” and “woody” with a bitter taste. Thirdly the above-ground part and portions of the below-ground parts are used to make Ganoderma Lucidum Pills.
Reishi mushroom is used for cancer, aging, boosting the immune system to prevent or treat infections, and for many other reasons, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Generally in combination with other herbs, Ganoderma Lucidum Pills is used to treat prostate cancer. Also in combination with other ingredients, reishi mushroom may be used for viruses, such as the human papilloma virus (HPV), genital herpes, and cold sores.
How does Ganoderma Lucidum Pills work?
Reishi mushroom contains chemicals that seem to have a variety of potentially beneficial effects, including activity against tumors (cancer) and beneficial effects on the immune system.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Alzheimer’s disease. Early research shows that taking Ganoderma Lucidum powder does not improve memory or quality of life in people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH). Men with enlarged prostates often have urinary symptoms. Taking reishi mushroom extract can improve some urinary symptoms such as the need to urinate often or immediately. But other symptoms such as urine flow rate don’t seem to improve. Also it’s not clear if Ganoderma Lucidum Pills improves urinary symptoms in men with enlarged prostates. It might only improve urinary symptoms caused by other conditions.
- Cancer-related tiredness. In the same vein Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom powder reduces tiredness in people with breast cancer.
- Noncancerous tumors in the colon and rectum (colorectal adenomas). Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom extract can reduce the number and size of these tumors.
- Clogged arteries. Additionally Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom extract (Ganopoly) reduces chest pain and shortness of breath in people with clogged arteries.
- Diabetes. .
- Genital herpes.
- Hepatitis B.
- Cold sores. In addition Early research shows that taking a mixture of reishi mushroom and other ingredients reduces the time needed for cold sores to heal.
- HPV (Human papilloma virus).
- High blood pressure.
- Lung cancer.
- Shingles-related pain. Some people report that hot water extracts of reishi mushroom decreases pain when conventional treatment does not work.
- Similarly it helps with Altitude sickness.
- Firthermore it can help people who suffer from Asthma and bronchitis.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Finally it is helpful with Viral infections.
Ganoderma Lucidum Pills Side Effects & Safety
Reishi mushroom extract is SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately for up to one year.
Secondly Reishi mushroom is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in a powdered form for more than one month. Use of powdered reishi mushroom has been associated with toxic effects on the liver.
To sum up Reishi mushroom can also cause other side effects including dryness of the mouth, throat, and nasal area along with itchiness, stomach upset, nosebleed, and bloody stools. Drinking reishi wine can cause a rash. Breathing in reishi spores can trigger allergies.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking reishi mushroom if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Low blood pressure: Reishi mushroom seems to be able to lower blood pressure. There is a concern that it might make low blood pressure worse and could interfere with treatment. Similarly If your blood pressure is too low, it is best to avoid reishi mushroom.
A clotting disorder called thrombocytopenia: High doses of reishi mushroom might increase the risk of bleeding in people with thrombocytopenia. If you have this condition, do not use reishi mushroom.
Surgery: Furthermore High doses of reishi mushroom might increase the risk of bleeding in some people if used before or during surgery. Stop using reishi mushroom at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Generally The appropriate dose of reishi mushroom depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for reishi mushroom. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. In conclusion Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.