Osteomin – Glucosamine 500Mg + Chondroitin 400Mg Tabs 30S (Mega)
- Food supplement for joint care
- Natural care product
- Manufacturer: Mega Lifesciences
Osteomin film coated tablets is a joint care supplement that is made up of 2 powerful elements – Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Secondly, these work synergistic-ally. This means the first one stimulates the regeneration of damaged cartilage while the latter increases synovial fluid viscosity.
Each Osteomin film-coated tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL||667mg|
|Equiv to glucosamine sulphate||500mg|
- firstly, it provides relief to sufferers of arthritis by reducing joint inflammation and relieving associated pain
- secondly, it increases joint mobility by restoring cartilage tissue
Osteomin film coated tablets Dosage:
Take one tablet three times per day with meals.
Osteomin film coated tablets Reviews, Price, where to buy? online shop
All the good stuff, none of the bad.
Reviewed in Eldoret on June 2, 2020
Osteomin film coated tablets Verified Purchase
The product is fair. It might be a little better grade than some. In addition, it is less expensive. The company is the review here. They take a great deal of time before, during, and after the sale with non-intrusive customer service. They definitely care about your satisfaction and being sure they meet expectations. Generally, i do have a worsening condition of sharper pains in my knees which is what prompted this, and others like it, purchase. This does as well as any of them, and, like I say, they are slightly less expensive for strong doses of the common chemistry that brings any of us to seek this product in particular.
This is an update to the original review. While I did not notice that it was doing a great job helping me, it was at the time I stopped taking it that I noticed a return of pain. Thus it was doing its job quietly in the background. I am pleased with the product and updated from a four to a five star review. But, still, the real message here is this is a phenomenal merchant that is pulling unheard of customer service reviews and quality controlling what they do here. However, i have to say I would even pay a bit more to continue dealing with this company. So, i say thank you. I thought it was a gimmick until I saw how long they hung in with follow-ups. You won loyalty here.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Secondly, you should not take osteomin concomitant with warfarin.
- Thirdly, it is not recommended in pregnant women or breastfeeding women without consulting with the physician.
- Similarly, read the instructions carefully before use.
- Most importantly, don’t use this product after the expiry date.
- Don’t use this product if there are any significant changes in the appearance of the tablets.
- Lastly, keep out of reach of children.