Nivoye Breast Beauty Cream
This is one of the most effective creams that actually works when applied correctly. But before we get to that its good to look at the factors that influence one’s breast appearance.
Experts in the field attribute the appearance of your breasts to the following factors:
- Genetics: Genetics play a significant part in determining the size and shape of your breasts. What is surprising is that you inherit genes that control your breast size from your mother’s, as well as your father’s side.
- Weight: Since fat cells constitute a major part of your breasts’ composition, your breast size will increase when you gain weight. Contrarily, your breasts’ size will decrease when you lose weight. The magnitude of the change depends on the proportion of connective tissues to fat tissues. More the fat tissues, greater the variation in size. Unfortunately, you can’t determine the proportion by feeling your breasts; you’ll need a mammogram to do so.
- Age: Younger women have stronger ligaments, which support the breasts well. As a result, younger women generally have firmer and well-shaped As women age, the ligaments lose their elasticity and become less effective in supporting the breasts. For this reason, the breasts begin to sag and lose their shape.
- Breast Feeding: During pregnancy and after delivery, the mother’s breasts grow surprisingly large. It is when the mother stops feeding the baby, that her breasts go back to theirnormal size.
- Breast Enhancement Exercises: Exercise does not directly affect breast size because breasts don’t have any muscles. What exercising the chest muscle can do is make your breasts look firmer without making them any larger.When you apply the Nivoye Breast Cream, it increases the breast fats and tightens the breast muscle making your breast fuller and firmer.