Black cohosh has a number of potential benefits — most of them related to women’s health or hormonal balance.
Black Cohosh- buy black cohosh supplements in Kenya Tanzania Uganda Somalia Ethiopia Sudan +254723408602
Nature’s Bounty Black Cohosh in Kenya
What is black cohosh and what does it do?
Black cohosh, also known as Cimicifuga racemosa, is the root of a herb grown in the eastern United States and Canada. Secondly it was traditionally used by Native Americans for a range of complaints including:
- kidney problems
- gynaecological problems
- and finally snake bites
In the same vein, today it is mainly used to ease menopause symptoms, in particular:
Generally it is available as capsules, tablets, tinctures and teas.
Why controlling your weight is very important
|1. Firstly you get greater Self Confidence!|
|2. Secondly improved Self Esteem!|
|3. Thirdly better Appearance!|
|4. In addition you get improved Sex Drive!|
|5. Likewise, you have greater Opportunity To Enjoy Life!|
|6. To sum up, participation In More Activities!|
|7. Improved Enthusiasm And Zeal For Life!|
Some people also apply black cohosh directly on the skin. Generally this is because there was some thought that black cohosh would improve the skin’s appearance. Similarly, people used black cohosh for other skin conditions such as acne, wart removal, and even the removal of moles, but this is seldom done anymore.
Best diet for over 70YRS?
- Whole grains and a variety of grains.
- Variety and nutrient-density of fruits and vegetables.
- Low-fat and nonfat dairy foods, including milk products with reduced lactose.
- Oils low in saturated fats and lacking trans fats.
- Low-saturated fat and vegetable choices in the meat-and-beans food group.
Black cohosh also goes by the name “bugbane” because it was once used as an insect repellent. However, it is no longer used for this purpose. Moreover, frontiersmen had said that black cohosh was useful for rattlesnake bites, but no modern researchers have tested this.
Worst Menopause Symptom? Lack of Sleep
- 94.5% had difficulty sleeping.
- 92% felt forgetful.
- 83% had hot flashes.
- 87% experienced irritability.
- And finally 85.5% had night sweats.
What does it do in the body?
Mostly, it is most well-known for its effect on menopausal symptoms.
Black Cohosh Dosage and Preparation
Generally, it is sold as capsules, gel caps, and tinctures. In addition there is no recommended daily allowance for it.
Black cohosh root also seems to have some effects similar to the female hormone, estrogen. Similarly, in some parts of the body, it might increase the effects of estrogen. While in other parts of the body, it might decrease the effects of estrogen.
Natural ways to reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Eat Foods Rich in Calcium and Vitamin D
- Achieve and Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Eat Lots of Fruit and Vegetables
- Avoid Trigger Foods
- Exercise Regularly
- Eat More Foods That Are High in Phytoestrogens
- Lastly, drink Enough Water.
- Firstly Headaches.
- Secondly Hot flashes.
- Thirdly Mood changes.
- Similarly Sleep problems.
- Additionally Heart palpitations.
- In the same vein it helps with Night sweats.
- Finally Vaginal dryness.
What are the side-effects ?
Studies have observed some serious side-effects, including liver damage, although this is rare and it’s not clear that it was responsible.
Here are 9 tips to lose weight faster:
- Eat a high protein breakfast
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
- Similarly, Drink water before meals
- Choose weight-loss-friendly foods
- Additionally, Eat soluble fiber
- Drink coffee or tea
- Generally, Base your diet on whole foods
- Finally, Eat slowly.
Best supplement for hot flashes
- Plant estrogens. Asian women, who consume soy regularly, are less likely to report hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms than are women in other parts of the world
- Black cohosh. Black cohosh has been popular among many women with menopausal symptoms
- Dong quai
- Vitamin E.
What to Look For
The part of the Nature’s Bounty Black Cohosh plant used medicinally is the root and most preparations of it specify it is from the root.
- allergic skin rash
- upset stomach
- facial swelling
- headaches and dizziness
- low blood pressure
- changes in heart rhythm
Don’t take it if you: