Echinacea pills improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It also have anti-cancer properties.
Echinacea- buy Echinacea Supplement Pills In Kenya Uganda Tanzania Somalia Ethiopia Sudan +254723408602
- Get enough sleep. Sleep and immunity are closely tied
- Eat more whole plant foods
- More healthy fats
- Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement
Today, people use echinacea to shorten the duration of the common cold and flu, and reduce symptoms, such as sore throat (pharyngitis), cough, and fever.
- Firstly it fights the flu.
- Secondly it helps to control blood sugar.
- Thirdly it aids healthy cell growth.
- Similarly it reduces risk of breast cancer.
- In the same vein helps manage anxiety.
- Additionally it Lowers blood pressure.
- Moreover it reduces inflammation.
- Finally it forms and dosages.
Whether or not echinacea helps prevent or treat the common cold remains controversial. Some studies have shown that the herb can make you feel better faster. Others suggest that echinacea has no impact on a cold at all. Several clinical trials have shown that people who take it as soon as they feel sick reduce the severity of their cold and have fewer symptoms than those who do not take the herb.
Echinacea is a perennial herb native to the midwestern region of North America. It has tall stems, bears single pink or purple flowers, and has a central cone that is usually purple or brown in color. The large cone is actually a seed head with sharp spines that resemble a stiff comb.
How to Take Echinacea
You should work with your child’s pediatrician or an herbal practitioner trained in children to determine pediatric dosing.
Use alcohol-free preparations for children.
Take echinacea 3 times a day until you feel better, but not for more than 10 days.
Apply creams or ointments for slow-healing wounds as needed.