Brido 5 in 1 special formula whitens your skin gently. Secondly, it is specially formulated for entire skin problems. Such as acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots. Thirdly, it has designed a unique combination of whitening cream and moisturizer. By the way, regular application of Brido Whitening 5 in 1 after cleansing your face will bring out the best possible results for the users. If you were shy, you can flaunt your pretty face with least makeup. Similarly, you can use Cinci Brido Whitening Cream on your hand’s face and neck as well to reduce discoloration and promote the regeneration of healthy skin tissue.
Moreover, this leads to alleviation. In the same vein it also provides SPF 24 protection that protects your skin from getting damaged due to any external environmental effects. Most essentially UV rays. As a matter of fact, you do not have to use an excessive quantity of this whitening cream to get the desired results. A little quantity will do its job. Furthermore, Cinci Brido Whitening Cream cream has a soothing fragrance with a fine texture that can be applied easily. Also, it absorbs into the skin instantly, so there is no fear of having a greasy face. If you follow instructions, you will get noticeable results within 1 week of its use.
- Melanin reduction: Removes black spots and dark pigments from skin. To de-tan the skin with the help of lightening vitamins.
- 12 hours U.V Protection: To protect the skin from UV damage with the help of sunscreen protection.
- Oil control and anti-acne: Makes skin clear and clean.
- Balance moisturizing: Moisture effects retain natural freshness.
- Skin glow and polishing: To make the skin glow by skin polishing actions and dead cell removal.
How to use:
Firstly, before sleeping at night, thoroughly wash your face and let it dry.
Secondly, apply Brido Cream on the face with the help of fingertips.
Follow an upward, circular direction to massage the cream on to your skin.
However, do not massage vigorously.
Wherever necessary (on acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots), apply the cream in more quantity.
And finally, do not apply the cream on your eye-lids.