Firstly Himalaya Salt is the essence of life. Our body needs it, but not too much –or too little. Secondly Salt is made up of two electrolytes – sodium and chloride that help in maintaining the fluid balance in your body. Thirdly it also helps regulate your blood pressure.Additionally In the last few years, salt or sodium has gained a bad reputation
How to use Himalayan Salt
You can use is for regular cooking or as a finishing salt. It offers a burst of saltiness for your palate. Himalayan salt is also good for seasoning meat as it clings to the surface well and spreads evenly. You can also blend the sweet and savoury and use a pinch in desserts.
Himalayan salt can be used for regular cooking or as a finishing salt
Health benefits of Himalaya Salt
Generally The Himalayan crystal salt contains certain minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium that makes it so precious. Furthermore It is believed to contain as many as 84 trace minerals! Here are six amazing health benefits of the Himalayan salt that definitely makes it superior than your regular table salt.
1. Sole water to flush out toxins
The best way to experience the benefits of Himalayan salt is to make sole water.
The best way to experience the benefits of Himalayan salt is to make sole water
2. Himalaya Salt Regulates blood sugar and hormonal balance
A daily dose of Himalayan salt can ensure proper flow of fluids in the body. A good balance of minerals and hormones, can help in improving your insulin sensitivity and prevent sudden blood sugar spikes.
3. Himalaya Salt Improves digestion
Himalayan salt can help activate your salivary glands
4. Himalaya Salt therapy for respiratory problems
Why does the body need Himalaya Salt?
Sodium is an essential trace mineral found in salt. The body needs this for a variety of functions. It can support:
- contracting and relaxing muscles
- maintaining proper fluid balance and preventing dehydration
- sending nervous system impulses
- preventing low blood pressure
First of all Soaking your body in a Himalayan brine bath can do wonders to rejuvenate your skin.
6. Himalaya Salt lamps to purify the air
The lovely Himalayan salt lamps not only add beauty to the dingy corners of your house but they also double up as (much-needed) air purifiers.
Himalayan salt is actually one of the best natural healers
- Firstly it can Improve respiratory diseases
- Secondly it can Balance your body’s pH
- Thirdly it may Reduce signs of aging
- Additionally it can Improve sleep quality
- Similarly it will Regulate blood sugar
- Finally it can Increase libido