- Loaded with antioxidants. Hawthorn berry is a rich source of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidant compounds found in plants ( 2 ). …
- May have anti-inflammatory properties. …
- May lower blood pressure. …
- May decrease blood fats. …
- Used to aid digestion. …
- Helps prevent hair loss. …
- May reduce anxiety. …
- Used to treat heart failure.
Hawthorn Berry- buy hawthorn berry pills in nairobi kenya uganda tanzania sudan somalia ethiopia hawthorn berry pills online
WHAT IS HAWTHORN BERRY?
Hawthorn is a plant. The leaves, berries, and flowers of hawthorn are used to make medicine. Hawthorn Berry Pills are therefore made from the Hawthorn Plant.
Some people use hawthorn for digestive system complaints such as indigestion, diarrhea, and stomach pain. It is also used to reduce anxiety, as a sedative, to increase urine output, and for menstrual problems.
Hawthorn preparations are used as a wash for sores, itching, and frostbite.
You will find hawthorn among the ingredients in candied fruit slices, jam, jelly, and wine.
- Heart failure. Some specific hawthorn products (Faros 300 by Lichtwer Pharma, Crataegutt forte by Wilmer Schwabe Pharmaceuticals, or HeartCare, Nature’s Way) seem to improve some heart failure symptoms in some people with mild to moderate heart failure. However, other research shows that these products may actually worsen heart failure and increase the risk of death or hospitalization.
- Anxiety. There is some evidence that hawthorn, combined with magnesium and California poppy (a product called Sympathyl, which is not available in the U.S.), might be useful in treating mild to moderate anxiety disorders.
- Chest pain (“angina”). Some research suggests that taking hawthorn might reduce chest pain.
- High blood pressure Some research shows that hawthorn might reduce blood pressure, but other research shows no benefit.
- Blood circulation problems.
- Decreased heart function.
- High cholesterol.
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias).
- Muscle spasms.
- Other conditions.
Hawthorn can help improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, widen the blood vessels, and increase the transmission of nerve signals.
Hawthorn also seems to have blood pressure-lowering activity, according to early research. It seems to cause relaxing of the blood vessels farther from the heart. It seems that this effect is due to a component in hawthorn called proanthocyanidin.
Research suggests that hawthorn can lower cholesterol, low density lipoprotein (LDL, or “bad cholesterol”), and triglycerides (fats in the blood). It seems to lower accumulation of fats in the liver and the aorta (the largest artery in the body, located near the heart). Hawthorn fruit extract may lower cholesterol by increasing the excretion of bile, reducing the formation of cholesterol, and enhancing the receptors for LDLs. It also seems to have antioxidant activity.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of hawthorn during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.Heart disease: Hawthorn can interact with many prescription drugs used to treat heart disease. If you have a heart condition, don’t use hawthorn without the recommendation of your healthcare provider.
Medications for male sexual dysfunction (Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors) With Hawthorn Berry Interaction Rating: Major Do not take this combination.Hawthorn might decrease blood pressure. Some medications for male sexual dysfunction can also decrease blood pressure. Taking hawthorn along with medications for male sexual dysfunction might cause your blood pressure to go too low.
Some medications for male sexual dysfunction include sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra).
Medications that increase blood flow to the heart (Nitrates)Interaction Rating: Major Do not take this combination.Hawthorn increases blood flow. Taking hawthorn with medications that also increase blood flow to the heart might increase the chance of dizziness and light-headedness.
Medications for high blood pressure (Beta-blockers)Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.Talk with your health provider.Hawthorn might decrease blood pressure. Taking hawthorn along with medication for high blood pressure might cause your blood pressure to go too low.
Some medications for high blood pressure include atenolol (Tenormin), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal), and others.
Medications for high blood pressure (Calcium channel blockers)Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.Talk with your health provider.Hawthorn might decrease blood pressure. Taking hawthorn along with medication for high blood pressure might cause your blood pressure to go too low.
Some medications for high blood pressure include nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia), verapamil (Calan, Isoptin, Verelan), diltiazem (Cardizem), isradipine (DynaCirc), felodipine (Plendil), amlodipine (Norvasc), and others.