Brazilian Human Hair Nairobi
Brazilian Human Hair Nairobi come from the country of Brazil. Secondly the Brazilian hair is extremely soft, thick & durable when used. In addition, its density is high. Hot beauty 100% human unprocessed virgin Brazilian hair
Why choose us?
- 100% human hair. Firstly it has no mix. Secondly it has no chemical. Thirdly with it there is no shedding. In-fact is is free of tangle. And you can be assured unlike other brands our selection has no lice.
- Steady product quality, Strict and complete quality control system
- Durable: Full cuticle, more than one year if take care properly.
- Additionally it is colorable: Can be dyed and within 15mins.
- Fast delivery. Usually by DHL 2-3 days you can received.
- And finally retail/Wholesale prices are available.
How to Care your Hair Extension
Washing Brazilian Human Hair Nairobi
1. Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash it after exercise, swimming etc.
2. Brush your hair, remove all tangles before washing. Wash your hair going in a downward motion.
3. Use good shampoo, your stylist can advise you what product is best for your hair. When lots of water is added at once to very dry hair, hair can swell up and tangle.
4. Gradually wet the hair and brush gently before you completely wash it.
1. When brushing use a soft bristle brush, start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up. Most importantly, always brush in a downward motion.
2. Do not brush harshly.
3. Heat is one of the biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extension will last.
Wear a cap when swimming or keep your hair out of water. ,moreover, Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.
Even it’s 100% human made, Thus it’s not advisable to perm, color or any other chemical process to your own hair extensions
Brazilian Human Hair Nairobi Maintenance:
1. De-tangle hair from ends to roots and remove all tangles before washing.
2. Wash with lukewarm water with sulfate-free hydrating shampoo and Deep Conditioner.
3. Likewise, when washing the hair always wash it going in downward motion.
4. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not rub the hair dry into the towel.
5. Set and dry naturally.
6. Lastly, spray leave-in conditioner to keep moisture.
Q: Is the hair virgin and unprocessed?
A: Generally it is, so the answer is Yes
Q: Could the hair be dyed?
A: Yes, it can be dyed.
Q: How many bundles hair do I need?
A: Generally 2 bundles could make a full head, if you would make it thicker, my suggestion is 3 bundles.
Q: If I order today, how long it takes for the shipment?
A: We will ship your goods right away after your payment. Take USA for example, it takes roughly 2-3 days to arrive in.
Q: What kinds of hair care products should I use?
A: To wash it with a mild shampoo and do not use hair dryer too often. Besides, you can also use gel or hair spray to keep it wavy.
Q: Why my hair get tangle?
A: Because it’s too dry, wash it with a conditioner and it will be fine.
Q: How long this hair could last?
A: Honestly the hair could last for a very long time as you treat it like your own hair.