5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) helps your brain produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter involved in sending messages through the nervous system that contribute to your mood and well-being
5-HTP- buy 5-HTP serotonin boosting supplements in Kenya Uganda Tanzania Somalia Ethiopia Sudan +254723408602
5HTP In Kenya
5HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a chemical by-product of the protein building block L-tryptophan.
SEROTONIN is involved in numerous core physical processes such as the regulation of sleep, appetite and aggression. It is also a key player in mood, anxiety, fear, and general sense of well-being.
- 5-HTP reduces the severity of generalized anxiety.
- The uses of 5-HTP in integrative psychiatry.
- Starting 5-HTP at a low dose reduces the risk of side effects
- Taking 5-HTP at bedtime improves sleep .
Still, 5-HTP is widely used as a herbal treatment.
People take supplements for many reasons, including:
- weight loss
- sleep disorders
- mood disorders
Since people with fibromyalgia have low serotonin levels, they may find some relief from:
- morning stiffness
5-HTP is POSSIBLY SAFE when taking by mouth.
Potential side effects of 5-HTP include heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, drowsiness, sexual problems, and muscle problems.
5HTP Special Precautions & Warnings:
Children: 5-HTP is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately.Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking 5-HTP if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Side Effects 5HTP
Generally potential side effects of 5-HTP include nausea, dizziness, and diarrhea.
Children with Down’s syndrome should not take 5-HTP.
As a supplement, 5-HTP comes from the seeds of an African shrub known as Griffonia simplicifolia.
On the other hand, 5-HTP is not present in foods. It can only be added to your diet through a supplement .
The recommended dose for 5-HTP depends on your reason for taking it.
Generally here are some general guidelines to get you started:
- Weight management: 250–300 mg, 30 minutes prior to a meal .
- Mood enhancement: 50–100 mg, 3 times per day with meals. Use for at least one week to notice a beneficial effect
- Fibromyalgia symptom relief: 100 mg, 3–4 times per day with meals. Use for at least two weeks to notice a beneficial effect.
- Migraines: 100–200 mg, 2–3 times per day with meals. Use for two to three weeks to notice a beneficial effect .
- Sleep aid: 100–300 mg, 30–45 minutes before bed. Stack with GABA to increase effectiveness .
SUMMARYHow much 5-HTP you should take depends on your reason for using it.
SYMPTOMS OF SEROTONIN DEFICIENCY
Finally you may have a shortage of serotonin if you have a sad depressed mood, low energy, negative thoughts, feel tense and irritable, crave sweets and have a reduced interest in sex.